Back!

Brookfield said:
To help out, I've just given you one, come on guys give him some more, it doesn't matter what he has, or hasn't done in the past, it'll be 2007 in a few days time, let's make a fresh start! :D

Well, no, rep is for a reason, you can't just really hand it out because someone else has given him some neg..

joxley1990 said:
Well, no, rep is for a reason, you can't just really hand it out because someone else has given him some neg..

I was thinking the same thing lol

It's not fair on other people for starters, hascet was quite right in asking for rep, he has as much reason as recon getting some. So Brookfield, if you are going to give rep out for randon, or no reason, make sure you give it to the other 14,000 members, fair?

Recon, sorry for this mate, it's not aimed at you, but there as been alot of argument over this new rep system. Arguments in which Brookfield was more than happy to voice his opinion in that he was not happy with the system,y and for him to then do things like this, pretty much a mickey take. If you were here over the last few months, you would understand.

Welcome back, hope everything is OK.

joxley1990 said:
Usually I wouldn't do that, but as it was Christmas, & he had just returned, I did it.
If you think otherwise you are definitely wrong, don't jump to conclusions, lighten up, as I have been told to do by some, now it's your turn to do so, it was a one-off, OK?

joxley1990 said:
It's not fair on other people for starters, hascet was quite right in asking for rep, he has as much reason as recon getting some. So Brookfield, if you are going to give rep out for randon, or no reason, make sure you give it to the other 14,000 members, fair?

Recon, sorry for this mate, it's not aimed at you, but there as been alot of argument over this new rep system. Arguments in which Brookfield was more than happy to voice his opinion in that he was not happy with the system,y and for him to then do things like this, pretty much a mickey take. If you were here over the last few months, you would understand.

Welcome back, hope everything is OK.
I was not taking the mickey out of Recon, you don't have to apologise on my behalf, & as for hascet, I took his request as a joke, he made it clear that it was, by putting "lol", there have been similar circumstances between others, & my reply to him was light-hearted, I did put j/k if you had noticed, so you really should be reading posts more closely, don't you think, before you jump to a conclusion, I think an apology is now in order, Happy New Year.

Back
Top Bottom