You're Christmas Haul?

AmericanSensei said:
It's the one on the right. 2007 Yamaha 700R Raptor

Quad.jpg

Nice dude. Where do you ride at? This is my ride..
PC172482-1.jpg

For Xmas i got a G15 Keyboard, G5 Mouse (They are awesome) 2 More gigs of ram (total of 3gigs) and some PSP games.

My friend built him self a computer for his own little Xmas present. (E6600 @ 2.4, 1Gb ram, 160gb HD, still has to get them but he might go with the 8800 series or SLI 2 7600gts... Depends on how his money is.

The G15 is okay. I don't like the feel of the keys that much, and the footprint is rather big. The LCD screen is sorta cool when it's displaying system info, but showing game info is rather gimmicky because I never look down at the keyboard anyhow.

My parents helped me get a Koni suspension for the Focus. And I got some clothes that don't really fit, and a few bucks.

Awwwww, damn--I see you got the wireless gaming keyboard. I wasn't so lucky. I also got a wireless Logitech keyboard for Christmas and it's this kind (too lazy to take a picture):

23-126-180-01.jpg

It's not a bad keyboard and it's sharp looking. I don't use the mouse--it sucks bad. I'm just going to use it as a spare.

That G5 mouse looks familiar. Yuo know, I was debating awhile back whether I should get that or not. I got bold and decide to go with the G7 wireless.

New Video card 256 MB
Wireless internet
Lightscribe CD drive
Several DVD's
and surrond sound system for room

well today I spend a little bit of money and got a new mouse (logitech MX618) and Sim City 4. I liked my logitech MX700 but I didn't like the fact that it took up an extra spot on my power strip because of the cradle, and it also took up some desk space because of the charger/cradle. It was a good mouse but I wanted something more compact. This one has a mini reciever and the signal is really good. Only problem is the software is bloatey and I don't like the fact that it sets the scroll wheel so when you click a link it doesn't open a new tab. Sim city 4 is awesome, graphics are much better than 3000 and it's really addicting. If I'm not around here, you know where I'll be!

The best Sims game I've ever played wsa SimTowers and maybe The Sims--then they got carried away with all the stupid expansion packs.

TRDCorolla said:
Awwwww, damn--I see you got the wireless gaming keyboard. I wasn't so lucky. I also got a wireless Logitech keyboard for Christmas and it's this kind (too lazy to take a picture):

23-126-180-01.jpg

It's not a bad keyboard and it's sharp looking. I don't use the mouse--it sucks bad. I'm just going to use it as a spare.

That G5 mouse looks familiar. Yuo know, I was debating awhile back whether I should get that or not. I got bold and decide to go with the G7 wireless.

The keyboard isn't wireless. I love this thing. My friend just bought the same exact one today. I like the G5 i hate wireless mouses.

I could have sworn it was wireless. I wanted that one first but it looks ilke it takes up too much space which was why I chose the one above. The funny thing is the included palm rest makes it just as big, but that's a must have for me. The wireless mouse works perfect for me. I've been using it in my Medal of Honor game and it's very responsive. The optical mouse I had on the other hand is a piece of junk compared to this mouse. Then again, it was a basic Microsoft Intellimouse.

Back
Top Bottom