esa193

Fully Optimized
if im installing a quad core cpu
how am i supost to put the past
all across
or i saw on articcools website your supost o put one line acorss the dual cores
wat am i todo?
but its quad core so rember

The cores are located under the heatspreader of the CPU. Most likely, a thermal pad would already be attached underneath the CPU heatsink so all you have to do is align it and take off the paper that keeps the thermal pad fresh. Then mount the heatsink on top of the CPU itself.

dude learn to write in english properly. what country u from? and yeah just put the crap where the heatsink is touching the cpu parts.

if you're using like, arctic silver 5, just spread it out very thinly so that there's a thin layer covering the entire surface of the heatspreader, then make sure the heatsink firmly attaches so that all the paste makes a connection between the heatsink and heatspreader

borat_sagdiyev said:
dude learn to write in english properly. what country u from? and yeah just put the crap where the heatsink is touching the cpu parts.

LMFAO :)! Amazing how many people come through here that can't put a sentence together. And these all seem to be the people that are getting dual 8800gtx's or quad cores! Seems fishy to me :confused: You'd think if these kids parents are that loaded they could afford a nice private school for them!

Back
Top Bottom