Saddam Executed!

Re: Sadaam

Being a symbol and being a terrorist have nothing to do with each other...

Kinda funny how this thread has started to degrade into how we think people should be executed and so forth...

Darn...30 days is a bit of a wait...

ArrizX said:
Haha, yeah, thats very beleiveable.

My brother and I were just talking about this, because he showed me a Tupac Autopsy picture, and we were talking about how it was leaked because the price was high enough.

Anyone can be bought..

A butler that lives in the queen's house, (Buckingham Palace) was bought to tell someone what type of underwear she wears.. lmao!

I don't think I could face to look at that picture of Tupac, I love the guy!

DJ-CHRIS said:
He is NOT a terrorist.
how do you figure that one?

she's always been a terrorist, rght from the time that he started assasinating the previous president to gain power, right through the times that he ordered death sqauds to kill for him, and right up to the time that he and his supporters tried to make nobody vote in the elections...

he's a terrorist because he causes terror within people!

root said:
how do you figure that one?

she's always been a terrorist, rght from the time that he started assasinating the previous president to gain power, right through the times that he ordered death sqauds to kill for him, and right up to the time that he and his supporters tried to make nobody vote in the elections...

he's a terrorist because he causes terror within people!

George Washington and George Bush are also terrorists.

DJ-CHRIS said:
George Washington and George Bush are also terrorists.

towards the ones they bring fear to.

there is no good or evil it all depends on the eye of the beholder.

Everyone says, oh yeah he should be killed no matter what, but you have to look at the Christian side of it ... even if he did commit a really serious crime, his still human.

alvino said:
30 days is a bit of a wait...
29 now,depending on where you live, I think all of us, including those who think it's a mistake to execute him, will, subconsciously start a daily count-down, I know I will, I do wish the media would let it drop for now, & only reporting again, the minute after they've strung him up, they won't of course, ending with a guesstimate on whether "it's been done yet"....I just had a thought, I hope the Iraqi authorities never reveal where it took place, otherwise it'll become a shrine of immense importance to his still active supporters, it won't be easy, even now those Iraqi's will be keeping a sharp look-out for any unusual activity around buildings, I think they'll move him by night, if they haven't already done so, which would be a good idea if they have, what do you think guys?

Back
Top Bottom