Back!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Back after taking about 6 months off of CF. This was mainly due to starting at a boarding school in DC.

After a semester of getting used to it, i think i can now balance my work and my internet usage. (This school's academics are intense)

So...

Fill me in on what has happened since mid-august!

Welcome back. Nothing new really. Just new technologies, Core 2 Duo, quad cores, Vista, 8800GTX, DDR2, and the 680i chipset from Nvidia.

Lol yeah, thats just about it.

alvino, ownage, and TRD Corolla now have custom titles.

Oh yeah, and lhuser accidently copied a thread, and alvino had like 18,000 some posts, and I was even kicked up too 14,000.... But then the thread was deleted by David.

haha...

Why does it seam like I lost a bunch of rep while i was gone? All i have is 2 bad reps out of like 12 reps total...

I see it has changed some...

Anyone care to explain?

David changed the rep system. Its in the forum feedback section. Enjoy reading a bunch of pages though :p hahaha.

recon 16 said:
haha...

Why does it seem like I lost a bunch of rep while i was gone? All i have is 2 bad reps out of like 12 reps total.
To help out, I've just given you one, come on guys give him some more, it doesn't matter what he has, or hasn't done in the past, it'll be 2007 in a few days time, let's make a fresh start! :D

Back
Top Bottom