Gallery: Game Screenshots

borat_sagdiyev said:
my radeon 9250 can definately play the game but EA makes it impossible because the game crashes the card.

You have to downgrade drivers or something ( I forgot, happened to me too. But it will LAAG. LAG A LOT on that card. Trust me)

what do u mean o_O Haha...it just makes everything blurry. instead of jaggy lines, it makes it blurry. i don't like that. i'd rather have jaggy lines.

You mean everything blends into one another?

Thats probably because you're monitor sucks, and it just can't keep up with the game. You know, the refresh rate is too low.

More like what the hell are you talking about everything being blurry?

I was just trying to figure it out.

hascet said:
Hey just wondering, do you play on any specific servers in bf2? Because now that I got my new comp i'm starting to play it a lot...

no, i'm a jumper. i don't have any favorite servers. i usually go to a server that has a map that im in the mood to play.

i'm the same way on CSS

here is my xfire name mustachehustler

Medal of Honor, WWII baby--Pearl Harbor:

There goes the plane I was suppose to fly.

untitled1rj5.jpg

untitled2um3.jpg

untitled3wh2.jpg

Medal of Honor is okay...its lost it's magic ever since Call of Duty and Brothers in Arms came around. Hopefully EA will be able to pull something out of Medal of Honor: Airborne.

I can't seem to pass that level. The objective is to defend the ship from being bombarded by Japanese air fighters by using the ships armament. My aim is so bad that I miss half of the planes that fly by :p. I've been stuck on that level forever. If I can't pass it, I'll get bored of the game.

Back
Top Bottom