Car Thread!

Oh that will look nice im about to order some super white leds for my reverse signals and license plates like the new lexus plates they look great!!
Here is a pics on how will it look.
1crzfntc.jpg

I had the idea of getting LED's on the plates before the Lexus came out, then I was like crap, it's not original now... I wonder if I put UV lights back there if it would make my tag glow blue-ish? And if that would be legal. I can see a cop giving me a hard time about that, but technically, the light is not blue, it's purple. It just happens to reflect blue. ;)

Oh yeah, Koni kit goes on tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

Kewl i already ordered my led gonna get finished my interior lighting with all leds and going to get the plates and reverse lights with hyper white leds that will look very similar to the pic :D

Lol, my car hasn't dropped at all...
But holy crap. When the shocks are on full firm setting it gives me back aches, but man does it stick to the road!

Ok, here's some pics of my car before the suspension. It didn't drop much so it still looks about the same. The camera was cheap and took off-center pictures. They're horrible quality, but enjoy.
03photo31la6.jpg

04photo4zx1.jpg

05photo5il4.jpg

Let it settle for awhile--at least that's what the dealer told me about my TRD springs. Mine was about an inch but looks more like a 1.5" drop which is what I like. Don't want to slam it or anything like that.

I finally installed a pair of Silverstars for the low beams. They burn at 4000K and rated at 55W so I should be good. Since it's daylight out, it's hard to tell if there's any changes. From what I can see, it is brighter. The package says that it's "White" (I don't want the Cool Blue look). Maybe I have to wait until it gets dark to really notice them.

Woohoo, ok now that it is officially getting darker out, I went out for a drive. Wow, they look great!!! The stock yellow is gone completely. It is a pure white and much brighter than before. I'm just afraid now of blinding oncoming traffic. I need HID badly.

I liked Silverstars for each 3 month period they worked for me...
But I got tired of them blowing so often, heard similar stories to mine, so I switched to Hellas. They haven't let me down yet, got about 1 and a half months left and I will decide if I'm sticking with them.

3 months? They cost a lot too. That's pretty dissapointing how they have such short life. I may just try out different bulbs too if it's going to be like that. I still have my daytime running lights on too so that sucks even more.

I don't know. In the long run, it might be better to invest in a xenon kit and HID conversion. They last a long time.

OMG, now that it's totally dark outside--whew. Talk about hyper white. I love it. I have never seen a beam like that before (yes I have, but it's different when you see it coming out from your own car). It's actually white. Yes, WHITE. W-H-I-T-E. That is white by the way, like the color of my car (super white), the crayon white. It's so white, that it looks blue from the distance. So good.

Back
Top Bottom