Saddam Executed!

Re: Sadaam

I hope there is a public viewing but that won't happen.

I still say it would be more fun to just put a bullet in his head..

mammikoura said:
they deserve something much worse. I just hope they screw up the hanging so he will be left there suffocating.

I actually agree with that...

I personally think they should torture him and make him suffer like all the people he made suffer. Or even better, put him in a room with the families of the people he tortured and murdered

And yeah, he may be considered to be a Marta or whatever it is, but who cares? I'm an Athiest anyhow

Doesn't matter if your Athiest, Remember boys one mans terrioist is another mans freedom fighter, you hang saddam and you create a bunch of ticked of terrioists who will get more violent.

Toss him in a cell and lock him up.

I mark my words, the world never learns.

You're 100% right, Nik...

I hate to admit it, because id love to see him dead, but your right on there..

Nik00117 said:
Doesn't matter if your Athiest, Remember boys one mans terrioist is another mans freedom fighter, you hang saddam and you create a bunch of ticked of terrioists who will get more violent.

agreed with that. But then again, could you tell me the difference between a terrorist (who obviously is ready to risk his own life for his cause) and a ticked of terrorist?

Nik00117 said:

Toss him in a cell and lock him up.

I mark my words, the world never learns.

He is NOT a terrorist.

ArrizX said:
I hope there is a public viewing but that won't happen
Correct, the authorities are keeping the place of execution secret, but what's the betting that there'll one person who give way under pressure to a huge bribe, & leak the location to an unprincipled organisation, a TV company or someone crooked in big time journalism perhaps, there's an old saying that says that anyone can be bought if the price is big enough.

Brookfield said:
Correct, the authorities are keeping the place of execution secret, but what's the betting that there'll one person who give way under pressure to a huge bribe, & leak the location to an unprincipled organisation, a TV company or someone crooked in big time journalism perhaps, there's an old saying that says that anyone can be bought if the price is big enough.

Haha, yeah, thats very beleiveable.

My brother and I were just talking about this, because he showed me a Tupac Autopsy picture, and we were talking about how it was leaked because the price was high enough.

Anyone can be bought..

Back
Top Bottom