iPod Video Conversion

gibsonsg0005

Baseband Member
I have an iPod Video, and when I tried to convert my videos on my computer into the MPG4 formats my computer Turns off before the files finish converting. I've used programs such as Videora iPod Converter and WinAVI MP4 Converter. I get the same problem with both programs. I thought that there may have been something wrong with my power supply, and it was just a coincindence that it turned off while I was using the programs, but I have no problems when the programs are not open. Anyone know what the problem may be?

Thank you
-GibsonSG0005

Well more info might be a good start like ya pc spec and ya Operating system etc

Ok, can ya goto control panel and have a look in admin tools and event viewer. Check through there for any problems that occured at the time of the problems (they are time stamped). Post back any problems.

I assume that the computer is overheating, because it taks alot of CPU usage to convert these..

I say give that one program of mine a try, and then tell us what happens.

I've tried that Jodix program, and it didnt work for me. When I tried converting it stayed at 0% but it just stayed there. And I check the event viewer, and it didn't seem to show any problems related to the conversions.

Back
Top Bottom