You're Christmas Haul?

Wow...very nice! :D The body design reminds me of those Japanese Tamiya cars. The ones that have wheels on the front and rear corners to guide it as it runs along a walled track...those were so sick. :D I remember spending so much money on that one hobby...

Bob94571 said:
I got a huge ass leather computer chair, a mini fridge for my room. and a bedpan... I told my parents if i got a fridge and a bedpan id never have to leave my room... and sure enough, LOL. Also got some sleep pants, and about 300 bucks to fix up my jeep... Im goin to my girlfriends house in like 20 minutes and ill get stuff there too

PICS:
img_0060.jpg

img_0061_copy1.jpg

img_0062_copy1.jpg

img_0066.jpg

img_0068.jpg

Also from my GF got that sublime hat in the last pic... a personalized guitar strap, and a silver bracelet w/ our names on it

80 bucks... they left the price on it lol

gotta love the vault and mountain dew and pudding i stocked it with

Lol I could use that for whipcream when my girlfriend comes up.

Wait, did I say that in person?!

*Ahem*

ANYWAYSSS........... Yeah Mt. Dew FTW. Check out my location, lol

ArrizX said:
Lol I could use that for whipcream when my girlfriend comes up.

Wait, did I say that in person?!

*Ahem*

ANYWAYSSS........... Yeah Mt. Dew FTW. Check out my location, lol

Mt. Dew is the best! I could sit and drink that stuff all day.

LOLLLLLZZZZZ, bedpan?!?! Funny. Anyways I also have my own minifridge like you. It set me back about $100 but worth it. I can store whatever I want in there and never have to share it with other people in the house. I don't have to leave the room anymore to grab something to eat. Hell, I even have my own microwave and portable stove. It's like I have my own kitchen in my room.

Bob94571 said:
80 bucks... they left the price on it lol

gotta love the vault and mountain dew and pudding i stocked it with

Haha, yeah I noticed. :p Vault is so good...Mountain Dew is ehh...not my thing.

heres some pics of my christmas haul...

comp.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg

Ahhh...lol didn't realize I got my feet in that one

comp7.jpg

Vault is ok... But nothing Special. And it being from the Coke Co. I wont drink it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom