stuff for sale

trooper182

Beta member
Hello everybody. well i was cleaning up my house today and found some stuff i want to sell.

The first is a epox ep-8rda+ mother board. I built a new pc and this one was no longer needed. it came out of a perfectly running pc. i did take out the memory and the amd processor it had. i will include a new pair of speakers with it.

Also have one 128mb stick and one 256mb stick from another pc that will not fit this mother board.

JUST ADDED. Im also going to sell my NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT. want to upgrade to a diff one.

I dont know how much all this should get so i am open to reasonable offers. i have photos. if you want to see them just ask. i will accept check or money orders for payment also paypal. i do not beleave in "i send you the stuff and then you send me payment based off of heatware". thats basicly asking me to trust you because you dont trust me to send the stuff. this is why i like paypal as a payment.

I will pay for basic usps but if you want it faster then you must pay the cost. also uderstand that this stuff except for the speakers are used. when i took them out they were in perfect running order. had no problems running games or other tasks. stuff is being sold as is. so with that being said, i am open to offers. thanks and hope to hear from you all soon

Just a tip. Organizing what you have to sell is nice. I didnt even give more than 3 seconds to try to see what you had. Too cluttered. Make each piece its own little space helps.

How much for the RAM cards Together?
will you sell them for less together?

well like i said im not sure on what i should ask. i was thinking 100 for everything except the NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT. but just for the two mem. i dunno make me an offer

Back
Top Bottom