Just got a Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, nice. :D You must play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Or I will smack you.

Rayman Raving Rabbids and Warioware looks fun too.

The Wii is incredibly fun. People are so hyped up over the PS3, but the fun factor for the Wii surpasses that of the PS3 x2 due to your interaction with the game. It takes gaming one step further by getting you into it and that's what makes it so fun. Even the basic game I got with it (Wii Sports - which include boxing, tennis, golf, bowling, and baseball)) is so fun. I mean, I'm actually throwing punches lol. How fun is that? Then in tennis, I'm swinging the controller as if I was actually playing the game!!! It's definitely worth it to get this system. Graphics may not be as mind blowing as the PS3 or the 360, but your fun meter make you look pass all that.

TRDCorolla said:
The Wii is incredibly fun. People are so hyped up over the PS3, but the fun factor for the Wii surpasses that of the PS3 x2 due to your interaction with the game. It takes gaming one step further by getting you into it and that's what makes it so fun. Even the basic game I got with it (Wii Sports - which include boxing, tennis, golf, bowling, and baseball)) is so fun. I mean, I'm actually throwing punches lol. How fun is that? Then in tennis, I'm swinging the controller as if I was actually playing the game!!! It's definitely worth it to get this system. Graphics may not be as mind blowing as the PS3 or the 360, but your fun meter make you look pass all that.
sweet i want one now tell ur aunt okay :cool:

Back
Top Bottom