Ok so I have

6800 Ultra 512MB vid card
1gig of ram
3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor

and the game

Recommended Req are
windows XP/Vista, 3.0GHz Intel or 3500+ AMD Processor
2gb of ram, 256MB vid card.

the System Req are lower. 2.4GHz Intel or 2400+ AMD, 512MB ram and 128MB vid card...

So from that.... The game is still in beta and the game choppy (not 100% but most of the time) and its on Highest Performance settings. And when I do Highest Quality Settings the game looks AWESOME but its a lil more choppy then from Highest Performance. I would like to run it on Highest Quality but yea I want it to run smooth w/o any hickups.

Do you guys think I might need 1 or 2 more gigs of ram? Or could it be my vid carD?

my lag staus is green (which is good hehe) so im thinking its most likely a Ram issue. Also my processor wouldnt have anything to do with it?

THANKS!

let me make sure i understand this correctly about the game. it is still in beta testing period correct?

which game?
But yeah, could be ram. Could also be the vid card, but I doubt it since the 6800 ultra should be able to run almost any game on high settings.

Vanguard: Saga of heroes a new MMO thats coming out. But yea it should probably be the memory. When i hit lag and all that i can hear my computer like working really hard or w/e.. So im not sure it makes louder noises than when its not lagging. Like its loading or something ahha

Back
Top Bottom