You're Christmas Haul?

recon 16 said:
well i made the mistake of not getting the upgraded one with the superdrive, so now i have to spend almost $200 for an external one, b/c apple will not upgrade it, or so i have heard.

yeah that's true. Then again I can always use the PC for DVD burning since I don't plan on doing that much anyways and if I do, I can always figure something out. Who knows, I might save up for the one with the superdrive but for now I'm thinking that the basic one will be fine.

Here's some stuff I got for Xmas....
Samsung 27" Slim Fit tv
Canyon River Blues jeans
A half zip sweatshirt (Structure)
A torchiere/reading lamp for my computer room
Tommy Hilfiger cologne
Jovan Musk cologne
Stetson gift set, cologne and aftershave
Some various odds and ends from my family, a coffee mug, a travel mug to replace the one I had that broke, a guardian angel clip, a Dale Earnhardt day by day calendar, Pittsburgh Steelers pin....I think thats about it...it's all I can think of at the moment anyway...I'm very tired.

Edit: Oh yeah....I got some really nice insulated waterproof gloves from my boss as well as 50 bucks to buy something. And I also got 150 bucks total from various other family members.

well i think im going to go see what they have tomarrow with the after christmas shopping sales and hopefully best buy, will have some good sales on things. im only taking about $60 because im trying to save up to at least $650 by the end of january by cutting my paycheck in half and collecting my tips so far i have around $260

Paradox said:
Problem with these threads is it makes the people that didn't get much feel bad. I Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

But *shrug*

My Parents gave me my gifts earlier this morning. I Doubt my grandparents got me much this year, Moneys tight for with my Aunt, so they ended up helping out alot with their Christmas. It's all about the kids, you know? Santa can't go broke lol (Speaking of My family, You guys might get a chuckle out of knowing I'm going to be dressing up later as Santa Clause when I go see the family, I'll try and get pics :p)

I notice a trend in the Monitor thing, No monitors this year. But My girlfriend got this huge ass High Definition Projector though. Definately going to be taking my 360 over there some time.. lol

Anyways, Here's what I've gotten so far.

Portofina Glass Office Center (Corner Desk)
Black and Silver End Table Set
7" Black Floor Lamp
Black and Silver Bed Set (Comforter, Sheets, Pillows, Etc)
Xbox 360 Carrying Case (This Thing Is Huge, I've never had a case for a system that holds controllers, Games, And all the cords, With room to spare. By Huge I mean spacious because the thing is no bigger than a backpack)
Xbox 360 12 Month Live Subscription with Vision Webcam
Xbox 360 Wireless Headset (Coming to a total of 3 Headsets, 2 Wired {For 3 Wireless controllers})
*Xbox 360 Games: Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninety Nine Nights (Thinking of exchanging for another game, heard bad reviews), Chrome Hounds, Rainbow Six Vegas, Gears of War
1Gb Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo (I have a Gig Card from My PSP, Dunno if I should exchange that or not, I have an MP3 Phone that only stores 256Mb right now that I could up to 1Gb, and probably get another 256Mb Card of some kind)
*Cybershot DSC-S500 (Got 6 Megapixels, Things so small! It couldnt even weigh a pound)

*Favorites

I'd tell what I got my girlfriend for Christmas, But she comes here from time to time, I'll tell after I give it to her just incase. Thing cost me 120 bucks, bought it, set it down and walk off. Got Security Guards searching the entire building, guarding the door, not letting anyone leave without searching them, Was insane lol

K, It's 10:27, I should get a few hours sleep before going to see the family, Been up all night playing Gears of War lol (got it 2 days early, It kicks arse)

Later everybody,
Merry Christmas!

:'( i didnt get vegas, im goin tmrw cuz my grandma didnt know what game to get, so she got me gift cards to bestbuy :) im thinkin vegas loookss sweet

but i got my
22" lcd monitor (gateway)
nomis hoodie
burton boots
dragon goggles
some u of m apparel :)
call of duty 3
^^^amazing game :) i love it

It's the one on the right. 2007 Yamaha 700R Raptor

Quad.jpg

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
Nice, my friends mom just got him the same thing...12 grand...Fun as hell..although I would have ask for a car instead.

12 Grand!!! Say it aint so. I shopped around and they managed to pricematch a Quote of $6,699 OTD for me. New gear, paddles, and the bike came to $7,800 Out the door.

Back
Top Bottom