You're Christmas Haul?

ahh.. I see. I'm just plain white, I think some of my family originated from Germany.. My parents generally try to give what they can without causing financial problems, heh.

It doesn't matter, because what I ask for is always "too expensive" or "something I don't need"

Chinese parents are also the ultimate excuse generators.

Generally here in Germany its all out type of deal...

At least 95% of the population celebartes it with relegion activies. I know my great grandma pinches her pennies every month just so she can give all her grand children 10 euros.

(she gets 600 a month and has her fair share of grandchildren)

I got money, always good. I bought myself a 46" Sony Bravia 1080p with some of the money. With the leftover I will expand my video game library for my PSP and Xbox 360.

Bob94571 said:
I got a huge ass leather computer chair, a mini fridge for my room. and a bedpan... I told my parents if i got a fridge and a bedpan id never have to leave my room... and sure enough, LOL. Also got some sleep pants, and about 300 bucks to fix up my jeep... Im goin to my girlfriends house in like 20 minutes and ill get stuff there too
what do you mean a bed pan?
freestyler105 said:
It's the same - freestyler105.
I've been playing for a few hours and I'm level 5. When you're in game, what does the little red/yellow/green bar on the right side of your name mean? (in Halo 2)

We should start a thread for gamertags!
I tried this once...
troy272 said:
I got 310 dollars in cash and best buy gift cards. Only 289 dollars more to go until I can get a mac mini :D
It will be once of the best investments you ever buy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me...
I got a Nikon SLR Camera (parents)
like $300+ [approx £150] (friends and family)some dvds, like Pirates of the Caribean, Syrianna, 2 family guy seasons, etc.
Final Cut Express HD (parents, for school)
itunes gift card (parents)
then i got about $1000 from my very elderly grandfather, but this is for life savings, and possibly a car... can't spend it...
Bose Headphones (parnets) THESE THINGS ROCK!
and Battlefield 2142 and Counterstrike 1 (b/c for some reason CS:S doesn't work on my school comp.)
and other little nick-nacks...

very nice xmas...

recon 16 said:
It will be once of the best investments you ever buy!

Thanks :) Everyone I've talked to who has a mac mini or who has/had a mac has said they're the best investment you'll ever make in technology. I think 599 is a reasonable price for one. I'm just getting the base model and slowly I'll upgrade it and stuff like that but I think the base model will be plenty for me since I'm not planning on doing any super intensive stuff with it anyways.

recon 16 said:
what do you mean a bed pan?

You know those things in Hospitals that you piss in?

I think they got it for him as a gag gift, because he said he would never leave his room again, lol

troy272 said:
Thanks :) Everyone I've talked to who has a mac mini or who has/had a mac has said they're the best investment you'll ever make in technology. I think 599 is a reasonable price for one. I'm just getting the base model and slowly I'll upgrade it and stuff like that but I think the base model will be plenty for me since I'm not planning on doing any super intensive stuff with it anyways.
well i made the mistake of not getting the upgraded one with the superdrive, so now i have to spend almost $200 for an external one, b/c apple will not upgrade it, or so i have heard.

ArrizX said:
You know those things in Hospitals that you piss in?

I think they got it for him as a gag gift, because he said he would never leave his room again, lol
yeah that was what i was thinking...

Back
Top Bottom