You're Christmas Haul?

joxley1990 said:
Someone had a nice day..
For some reason I don't understand what you mean by that.

Anyway, I went over to my friend's house and he gave me a metallica hat, lol

I got 310 dollars in cash and best buy gift cards. Only 289 dollars more to go until I can get a mac mini :D

Xbox 360
Tony Hawks Project 8 (Xbox)
Football Manager '06 (PC)
Raw Vs Smackdown 2006 (PS2)
Silence of the Lambs (DVD - my old one is now fecked)
Lamb of God - Sacrament (CD)
Carcass - Wake Up and Smell the ... (CD)
Static X - Shadow Zone (CD)
New razors and electric shaver
Aftershave
£90
2 crates of Becks lager
2 bottles of Jack Daniels
Bottle of Jager ^_^
Smokes

Plus the usual - underwear, food and random little gadgets.

Very happy with my haul.

well i got a dvd player with surround sound and some things for my room, stuff for my car, about $200, more cd-r dvd-r a c++ book some swords and daggers, an ipod clock radio. i got my 500gb hard drive that i paid for(my parents didnt tell me that it came in the mail and then they wrapped it) and a few other little misc. things ohh and a wireless keyboard and mouse for my laptop. i got alot of good things.

Haku Mioje said:
i got my 500gb hard drive that i paid for(my parents didnt tell me that it came in the mail and then they wrapped it)

I know you paid for it yourself, but I love little presents like that that you don't know about.

I did it to my mum this year. Got her a coffee maker, but told her I couldn't get it. She believed me too, and I brought it down just after we'd finished unwrapping everything :p

yeah we did that with my stepdad, we got him an air compressor for his building and we made him go get something for us just so that he could walk into the room finding that. but as for the hard drive, i bought it off of ebay with my money and was waiting for it to come any day now and when i went over my grandmas house the other day it came in the mail and my parents signed for it. well then i figured that it might have been on back order and wasnt goig to come until after x-mas and then after i was done unwrapping everything else they pulled it out from behind the chair and handed it to me, when i unwrapped it i made a smartass comment and had a laugh

$35 for me. Eh, my parents have always been penny pinchers when it comes to Christmas. Two years ago I got this retarded journal. Too bad they threw away the receipt.

Yup. The worst part is that it the money for my ticket to go see tomorrow's hockey game. San Jose Sharks vs. Anaheim Ducks.

I love being Chinese because Chinese New Years comes around and I get tons of moolah. The downside is that Chinese parents are the ultimate penny pinchers. Even Jewish parents aren't that cheap...

Back
Top Bottom