Gallery: Your desktop

troy272 said:
it does. Windows Live Messenger is alright but I just use trillian for that since it's not bloated and it's more stable. Windows Live seems to be a poor google knock off to me.

Yeah, I used Trillian before. It's handy how it's multi-protocol, but transferring files and photo blows.

Haha, Google Talk hasn't even done that well. It was cool at first because some of the features were cool, but it's faded now.

desktop2.jpg

Edit: new host, had to scale down a lot for filesize :<

Yeeeah

alvino said:
Yeah, I used Trillian before. It's handy how it's multi-protocol, but transferring files and photo blows.

Haha, Google Talk hasn't even done that well. It was cool at first because some of the features were cool, but it's faded now.

True. but then again I don't really transfer files or images through IM and when I do I just have the person email it since it's faster.

Google talk is a flop in my opinion. Not many people use it so it's worthless, especially since you have to use a cellphone to join or get invited to use gmail which is needed for google talk. I do really like gmail though.

drumthrasher said:
holy freaking god dude where did u get that visual style?!?!?! i looked at just about EVERY one online and can't find anything good!

The skin is called VistaPlus V2 and it works with WindowsBlinds .

The Icon for my name I got off DeviantArt somewhere, I can send it to you if you want.

The background is from Derek Prospero under "Desktops."

And the Icon/Folder in skin is called Mic Check in Blue and used with IconPackager

troy272 said:
True. but then again I don't really transfer files or images through IM and when I do I just have the person email it since it's faster.

Google talk is a flop in my opinion. Not many people use it so it's worthless, especially since you have to use a cellphone to join or get invited to use gmail which is needed for google talk. I do really like gmail though.

Yeah, Google Talk did flop. I never bothered with GMail though. I heard it's good, but since Yahoo! Mail easily does the job, I just stick with it. Becides, it's too big of a hassle trying to change all my forums and website emails.

oh...i don't use window blinds...stylexp. there isn't really anything good for it...i might try windowsblinds.

woah...actually i just found a site i never seen before (http://themexp.org) and they have some really good ones.

Cool. Not bad...those rendered backgrounds aren't really my thing though. I enjoy real pictures of nature. :D

Back
Top Bottom