Cs:s?!?!?!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY USA NON-STEAM CS:S SERVERS?!?!?!? i got cs:s non-steam and its AWESOME!!! ITS SO TIGHT! but i always get kicked after what...2 seconds cause my ping if over 150...its usually 190, yet i don't freaking lag AT ALL. i hate that! so does anyone know any usa non-steam cs:s servers?

h|tler said:
HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU TELL THAT I'M 13 BY LOOKING AT WHAT I'M WRITEING?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lmao I just had to post that irc quote to this thread! :D

But back to the topic, why would you play non-steam if you would have bought the game?

Hmm, why did you get the non-Steam version anyway? IMHO you should have asked for a proper boxed HL2 for Christmas and run it through that... or buy it with any Christmas money you got.

For one thing, you'll get access to a stupid number of servers out there, more than you'll find otherwise.

alvino said:
Is non-Steam even legal?

since it's free I don't think it is. I mean, why would they give their game out for free??

And brookfield, that is just a quote from some irc channel.

Yeah, sounded shady. VALVe centers all their games around Steam so it wouldn't make sense to have a non-Steam version.

Back
Top Bottom