Fitness First

Home Gym?, naa, we don't really have space for that kinda stuff, although i do have weights and a punching bag.. thats about it, screw punching i do kicks on them instead. Not really into body building , rather power of my kicks/punches. I love those punching bags where you can punch/kick them and it shows how much kg's of weight you pushed into it :D. And Kung Fu is WAY too instesne .. the routine screws my whole body up, and aches for a day or so, so virtually the whole week am aching. I need to power to KO people in tornaments :p .. seriously, nothing else to use my power on .. expcept self-defense. Thanks for tips again.

Have you ever heard of the saying "no pain, no gain". Everyone aches after a good training session, thats the whole point of it mate. And what exactly are ya goals? Not really sure from ya description above :)

Raffaz said:
Have you ever heard of the saying "no pain, no gain". Everyone aches after a good training session, thats the whole point of it mate. And what exactly are ya goals? Not really sure from ya description above :)

No pain no gain? LOL, call whacking a cane on your hand/leg etc. no pain no gain :p. My goals are , to KO someone with one kick easily, might sound weird :p, i wanna fight in K1 ... but i still love gaming on computers :p

EDIT: Have you heard of tricking?, it's very popular in the USA, and it's just started in Australia, i also wanna learn this too. Here's an example of tricking:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KtdYsd_QRmc

There the EMC Monkeys...

G'nite, and thanks for help again :D

If you are aching, you know you have had a good workout. Got my eye on those free standing robo boxers! And those medicine balls are looking good Raffaz. Paid on thursday, should be around £500.. um... think they are getting ordered!

JikuzeN said:
No pain no gain? LOL, call whacking a cane on your hand/leg etc. no pain no gain :p. My goals are , to KO someone with one kick easily, might sound weird :p, i wanna fight in K1 ... but i still love gaming on computers :p

Getting hit by a cane doesnt help ya KO someone lol. That comes from technique and training mate

joxley1990 said:
If you are aching, you know you have had a good workout. Got my eye on those free standing robo boxers! And those medicine balls are looking good Raffaz. Paid on thursday, should be around £500.. um... think they are getting ordered!

Nice! :) Its a canny site for all the training stuff lol. Have ya seen the weight jackets on there aswell?

Raffaz said:
Getting hit by a cane doesnt help ya KO someone lol. That comes from technique and training mate

Haha i know, We don't do tornaments for Kung-Fu , only Tae Kwon Do. TKD is all about flashy/powerful kicks. I rekon you should try out martial arts, hella lot of fun and if you got chicks to impress it works :D

JikuzeN said:
Haha i know, We don't do tornaments for Kung-Fu , only Tae Kwon Do. TKD is all about flashy/powerful kicks. I rekon you should try out martial arts, hella lot of fun and if you got chicks to impress it works :D

Sounds to me like ya training goals are to get chicks lol :)

Raffaz said:
Sounds to me like ya training goals are to get chicks lol :)

lol!, Nope, chicks are just a pain in the ass at my age IMO. Am 13, if you din't know ;)

Back
Top Bottom