XBOX 360 or Wii?

Compute101

BSOD
I have played Xbow 369 w/ Gears of War and it is great and I played the Wii also but I didnt like it as much, but what5 is better and why? I prefer the XBOX 369 w/ Gears of War.

The 369, huh? It's basically your preference. The 360 has much better graphics (and Halo 3 is in the future!!), but the Wii is just tons of fun. If you're a hardcore gamer, and you like shooters like Halo, I'd go for the 360, but if you're more into just having fun, I'd go for the Wii.

I got the 360 today for Christmas, and it's pretty sweet. The only warning I have is that it would be pretty dumb if you're not willing to pay for Xbox Live.

Wii is somthing i'd get cause I want a game that is simple/fun Graphics not too incredily important for me.

You have played them both, but your asking us whats better? Arent you in the best position to decide this. Just pick ya favourite and go with it :)

Depends on what games you like. Are games with more vibrant and graphical action more for you? Then get the Xbox 360. The Wii is great for parties and for simple fun.

I like them both, and plan to own them both eventually. If I had to pick one I would have to be the 360. I own the 360 right now and the graphics are amazing, I got to hook it up to my HDTV still. I love Xbox Live I think its great, especially since I can play online, download demo's, etc. The Wii is great but its mainly a Gamecube with more online content and a cool motion controller. The graphics haven't really changed and the processor/graphic power of it isn't that great. I know some people will say the 360 is buggy but I had mine since Dec, 30. 2005 and I never had any problems except this one time it froze. Oh I forgot to add I am a big Halo fan so that is why I got this system first.

Wii all the way. Truthfully, its been such a long time since I've had fun playing console games (Computer games are still fun). I really don't know why, but its just like that. I want to have fun playing video games no adays, the just the same old thing.

I just got an xbox 360 today w/ Battlefield 2, Saints Row, Madden 07, GodFather :D :D, I didn't have to pay for it but my host sent it to me cause a contest I won. I never tried gears of war but it sounds fun

Back
Top Bottom