You're Christmas Haul?

Nintendo DS Lite
Super Mario 64 DS
A "Duke" XBox controller
Two female USB XBox cords
XBox remote control
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny

'bout it, not as much as last year, but i'm overall satisfied.

MikeReiner said:

How do you have a "Female" Cord? If its a cord one end would be male the other would be female.. Unless you plan to plug the controllers into each other lol

xbox-usb_cable.jpg

It's so i can plug in a mouse and keyboard to my xbox.. kinda self explanatory..

New DVI 19 inch monitor with 5ms and
New Cell phone REALLY NICE SmartPhone (Cingular 3125) with unlimited internet package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mp3 player was DOA, newegg doesn't wanna take it back for a refund.

But considering by how much money I pump into their site (normally a couple hundred each month for friends/customers etc)

So basically I told them i'm willing to wheel and deal with them as long as I get my 59.99 back, even if its in a coupon for other newegg purschases i'm with that.

I saw a really nice 22 inch mointor for 329 5 MS considering getting that when I get my job etc.

It's the same - freestyler105.
I've been playing for a few hours and I'm level 5. When you're in game, what does the little red/yellow/green bar on the right side of your name mean? (in Halo 2)

We should start a thread for gamertags!

MikeReiner said:
Nintendo DS Lite
Super Mario 64 DS
A "Duke" XBox controller
XBox remote control
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny

'bout it, not as much as last year, but i'm overall satisfied.

Someone had a nice day..

Hehe, very nice people :)

We decided this year to only swap presents in homes (i.e my family that live in the house), and not in families (other houses). Made it overal cheaper for everyone, and hey, I didn't mind. Means we, and the rest of my family get a better overall christmas, with more money spare of course.

- I got a selection box of course (whats christmas without one of them?!)
- Clubland 10 3CD (dance CD basically. I'm into this kind of music sometimes. Depends on my mood). Liking it so far.
- Tokyo Drift (Great film I thought),
- War of the worlds concert DVD (went to see that. It was alright actually)
- Little Britain Live DVD
- Peter Kay bio
- Impossible Worlds (A book on fake imagery (Esher and that), like that tri-triangle that can't exist in real life)
- £50 spending money (I'm going to get a PC dance mat with that for use on my Stepmania game :D)

Haha, and my grandparents forgot about the fact we were only buying between family this year, and got like a novelty gift which made me laugh alot. A singing Frogz teddy that sings Yeah by Usher, haha, and does a gangsta dance.

Overall, a good christmas. Been very nice. Though, I have got flu symptoms that started this morning :( Aching muscles, etc, but I'm not going to let them spoil it.

More of the families coming round tomorrow which should be a laugh, haha.

Back
Top Bottom