The Member photos

DJ-CHRIS said:
He isn't gangsta at all lol

Lol, don't know what you lot interprit as a gangster, but visit places round manchester on a friday night, and you will meet one. I look nothing like one Tommy Boy!

l_ccdfea89def687558b7a271b9edf3657.jpg

JikuzeN said:
Oh S***, That is BAD, disgusting..
That's the opinion of a new member, ArrizX, perhaps a l-i t-t-l-e too far, or not??, I think it's borderline, but hey, it is Christmas, yes guys?

Brookfield said:
That's the opinion of a new member, ArrizX, perhaps a l-i t-t-l-e too far, or not??, I think it's borderline, but hey, it is Christmas, yes guys?

Haha, just that the picture just looked seriously wrong, and your on about "it IS Christmas" on alotta threads :p

JikuzeN said:
Haha, just that the picture just looked seriously wrong, and your on about "it IS Christmas" on alotta threads :p
At Computer Forums we moderators take pride in the fact that the 12 of us carry out our duties diligently, look here, the second rule from the bottom;

www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

So please be aware of this, when you've been with us a while, & I hope do stay, it's a great place, sadly, you'll see a lot of this going on, ArrizX who posted that image in the spirit of Christmas, I'm sure, & we have had far worse, posted by what we have come to call one-day spammers, they do it, knowing they'll have their account permanently disabled, for some unfathomable reason it give them a kick, I could describe a couple of the worst ones we have received, that make ArrizX's pale into insignificance, but I won't, they made some of our members feel physically sick.
Can I just say that the fact that I remark "it IS Christmas" "in a lotta threads" as you put it, is said genuinely, & not said flippantly, & it's up to me, & me only, whether I use it or not, so settle back, & enjoy it here, thank you :D

i know but theres some things u gotta point out.... but im sure hes nice :) like some of my friends are really weird looking, but they are nice :p

Back
Top Bottom