Merry Christmas

joxley1990 said:
Meh, alot of kids now-a-days don't know the true meaning of christmas. Christmas is just presents to them. Alot of parents support this as well, spending hundreds and hundreds. Spoilt, more money than sence. I am not a religious guy myself, but I know that I could easily survive Christmas without presents, they don't mean anything to me! Yeah yeah, they are nice to have, of course, but it's not what I look forward to at Christmas.

Totally agree with this. When i was a young un, it was about being with ya family and the presents were a bonus. Now i think that all reversed, its all about the presents now.

When my dad was younger, it was him, his 6 siblings, his poor dad and his wicked step mum, he got nothing, at Christmas, he gets simple things like slippers, binoculars, and he makes a great deal of them, even brings a tear to his eye sometimes, just proves that alot of people take these things for granted.

well ***yawwwwnn*** my little brother (8) just woke me and my other bro up, so im on here waitin for my parents to get up, but yeah parents do spend a lot, and i agree that a lot of us are spoiled, but honestly the presents are nice when you cant get a job, but i agree that its mostly about the presents for most kids, but i enjoy seeing my uncles, ther fun, we play poker :) lol

oh and btw brookfield
Brookfield said:
I was in the R.A.F., two years later.
my grandpa was tellin us all about pearl harbor and his navy life last night, it was really cool to here about, i never really talked to him about it before, kind of scary though

Back
Top Bottom