24 Hour Count Down to Christmas!!!

joxley1990 said:
Im having a nice time with family, were already on the bucks fizz and orange juice! I've got over wanting presents, I have reached that stage where I actually want to be round family at times like this, although the odd present would not harm anyone ;)

Weather is.. (looks outside)

It's cold, but not windy, calm. I feel good, got central heating on, can smell the turkey, and seeing as how I have not had anything to eat yet, I can certanily feel this Bucks Fizz! Better lay off that for a bit!

Thanks Brookfield, hope you also have a nice day, how will you be spending yours?
Mmmm, Buck's Fizz, n-i-c-e, I wonder if the American's know why it's called that, & how it's made?>>>
cheers.gif

dude1234 said:
merry christmas. opening my prezzies soon. i want a laptop but the chances of me getting one are low. ill just have to buy one in the sales after crimbo
Hope you don't mind, but "crimbo", yuck, is it an Americanism?, what's wrong with Christmas, as you said in your first line, [a Mass performed for Christ, ie, midnight mass] or even xmas.

joxley said:
Crimbo is used over here as well..
Yeah, more's the pity, I saw some confectionery in Woolworth's on Friday with "Happy Crimbo" down the length of the packet, I picked another brand, as it was for an elderly neighbouur who probably wouldn't have known what crimbo was, plus she is a worshipper at the village church, then to cap it all, the girl at the till said "thank you, have a nice day!"

Back
Top Bottom