Gallery: Your Monitor

I have an acer 19 ws fp LCD

but the best part about that is, i ordered it off of tigerdirect.com and it was going to take like 6 days to get her and at my work we can purchase old comp equiptment that they are sending out to get "demanufactured" for $1...so i just picked up a 21" CRT

wooo damn thing is wayyyy tooo big for my desk though :-(

kjman87 said:
I have an acer 19 ws fp LCD

but the best part about that is, i ordered it off of tigerdirect.com and it was going to take like 6 days to get her and at my work we can purchase old comp equiptment that they are sending out to get "demanufactured" for $1...so i just picked up a 21" CRT

wooo damn thing is wayyyy tooo big for my desk though :-(
awww.. I want that CRT! I love CRTs.. i'd kill for a 21" or bigger.. but they want like $500 for a new one.. pft, i'd sooner go buy a nice widescreen LCD than put out that kind of cash on a CRT..

mines a crt 19" compaq:

100_4305.jpg

its not so yellowed as in the pic

Upgraded!!

1080x1600 res. Quite Sexy - in the words of Mike.

But damn this thing is so big, it almost makes you dizzy to game on, LOL

You mean 1680x1050? :p

Yeah, when you game, it's best to sit further away. You get a better view and your eyes don't get so dizzy from all the action. Especially intense games. I feel queasy now...I spent about the last 8-9 hours playing Call of Duty 2 from beginning to end. :D All in one day. I bought the Call of Duty Warchest from Steam last week. Came with Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive and Call of Duty 2 and the best part was that it costed me $49.95. :D

alvino said:
Any bigger and you might sprain a muscle though.
Only if your out of shape or pick it up incorrectly.
alvino said:
You mean 1680x1050? :p

Yeah, when you game, it's best to sit further away. You get a better view and your eyes don't get so dizzy from all the action. Especially intense games. I feel queasy now...I spent about the last 8-9 hours playing Call of Duty 2 from beginning to end. :D All in one day. I bought the Call of Duty Warchest from Steam last week. Came with Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive and Call of Duty 2 and the best part was that it costed me $49.95. :D
Steam has some nice deals. I bought hl2 silver back in the day... whoo best $60 regarding video games, EVER. I think I might buy Call of duty on steam sometime.

Yeah they definately do. If you haven't owned any of the Call of Duty games before, buy the Warchest. It's the best deal out of all of them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom