24 Hour Count Down to Christmas!!!

ArrizX said:
Its not that, it's that they are really called "nunchaku"
Oh, I read an article, & they're spelt "nunchuck" in there, so "nunchaku" is the native word for it then?, r-i-i-g-h-t, OK Kory, you're forgiven mate!

Hey, I've just sent three posts by the same spammer to the spam archive, [even on Christmas day the send 'em] you usually get there before me, what happened?? :)

alvino said:
Haha, that's funny how it hardly fits on your desk. :p
Like me, there's an inch between each, printer, scanner, TFT monitor, case & r/hand wall. I built a shelf for it in an alcove, but it's fine, the log fire is two feet away, & I can also watch my plasma TV at the same time!

Christmas Day! Got a few bits and bobs, clothes, money, things for room, DVD's, all good. Same as usual, put this together, find batteries for this, etc etc. Woken up at 6.30 by little brother, back up properly at 8AM. Opened presents, currently 9:45, back to bed for me!

Lol ArrizX, my brother got that Guitar Hero for christmas, damn annoying thing! Nice monitor, shame that DELL monitor speaker controller can't be attached!

Even though it's Christmas, my parents would only let me open 1 of my 3 presents, even though I know what they are. I opened my Bad Axe 2 and installed it in my case. Now it has to wait until tomorrow afternoon (because I love sleeping in :)) until I can put my E6300(couldn't get the E6600, because my parents paid for half of it, and I couldn't afford it) and Corsair ram into it.

merry christmas. opening my prezzies soon. i want a laptop but the chances of me getting one are low. ill just have to buy one in the sales after crimbo

lol i just left a Christmas comment on the other thread. :p so far i haven't gotten anything worth taking pictures of. but i did get $50 from parents, $50 gift card to best buy from my uncle, and $20 gift card to wal-mart. my main present is the car security/key less entry system i talked about in a thread. I don't even know if it arrived yet. Sadly i don't believe it did. but my parents might have fibbed when they said they hadn't seen it yet/didn't get it. either way i am going 2 open "Santa's" presents in a few hours ^_^! merry Christmas everyone

EDIT @ arrizx: very nice monitor!!! :D congrats

joxley1990 said:
Christmas Day! Got a few bits and bobs, clothes, money, things for room, DVD's, all good. Same as usual, put this together, find batteries for this, etc etc. Woken up at 6.30 by little brother, back up properly at 8AM. Opened presents, currently 9:45, back to bed for me!

Lol ArrizX, my brother got that Guitar Hero for christmas, damn annoying thing! Nice monitor, shame that DELL monitor speaker controller can't be attached!
Yes, I hear Mancunians make good parents, make the most of it James, there's nothing like living at home, great parents, great meals & all that love & comfort, what's the weather doing, oop ther' ?, here it's pretty cold, with the strong winds, & we've seen no sun for 3 or 4 days, but it's dry, no sign of snow, have great time, & hey, don't "say same as usual" :) j/k.

Im having a nice time with family, were already on the bucks fizz and orange juice! I've got over wanting presents, I have reached that stage where I actually want to be round family at times like this, although the odd present would not harm anyone ;)

Weather is.. (looks outside)

It's cold, but not windy, calm. I feel good, got central heating on, can smell the turkey, and seeing as how I have not had anything to eat yet, I can certanily feel this Bucks Fizz! Better lay off that for a bit!

Thanks Brookfield, hope you also have a nice day, how will you be spending yours?

Back
Top Bottom