DVD Burning?

Bob94571

In Runtime
Ok so this is a little wierd to me. First of all I haven't burnt many DVD's before, but this is the problem

The DVD's I Burn never work in my player. I Know it plays burnt DVD's because I've played them before. Actually the first DVD i burnt worked fine, but since then none have.

I use 1Click DVD Copy Pro to burn and Cucusoft Converter to convert my videos from AVI or MPEG to DVD Format. I also use DVD -R format DVD's.

Well today my friend brought over Beerfest (GREAT MOVIE LOL!) Well anyways it was burnt on a DVD -R Disk, So I figured I would try and burn it for myself. Well I did an exact copy burn with my 1Click and It didnt work.

All the disks I Make work fine on my parents DVD player, but it just seems wierd that I took a burnt DVD and made and exact copy on the same format disk, and my copy didnt work.

Do any of you have any insight as to why this is. Also I would like to try out some other burning programs any ones you guys reccommend?

Your player might be fussy with certain media types. What player have you got? Also try dvdshrink its free

I'd recommend easy dvd clone. Download DVD43 to remove the encryption. Normally I'll just burn the movie and remove all the extras and I can get perfect burn quality on a standard 4.7gb DVD-R. It will automatically reduce quality to format on a 4.7gb disc if include the menu and options. Movies with alot of extras and features will be reduced to around 70% which is still a pretty decent picture.

iight i got dvd43... im trying a nero burn now... then ill download easy dvd clone and try that... thanx guys ill tell you how it works out

alright so i tried everything... still no luck... I really dont understand why I can take a Burnt DVD thats the same type disk (DVD-R) and that one work in my DVD player and go and make ana exact copy and it not work. can one of you who use 1click or dvdshrink go over a step by ste pto make sure m doing it right... though i dont see how it can mess up if i just click exact copy

Maybe a long shot, but can ya get one of ya mates discs (same as what the working film is on) and make a copy with that? It might not like ya discs, players are fussy like that

Back
Top Bottom