Office 2007 and RTM

I have office 2007, and quite frankly, it sucks. They tried to make a lot of new things that jsut didn't turn out to be very useful and in some cases are harder to use. There is no print icon to be found, no open folder icon (in word) and the standard font is pretty stupid lol

you have to click on the circle in the upper left for the menu:), I like office 07 better than 03, more of a futuristic look with many more features, especially for pictures, theres tons of different things you can do to them, with shadows, tilting them, and fading the edges.

Mike89 said:
I have office 2007, and quite frankly, it sucks. They tried to make a lot of new things that jsut didn't turn out to be very useful and in some cases are harder to use. There is no print icon to be found, no open folder icon (in word) and the standard font is pretty stupid lol

That's because you don't know where to look. It's all in that circular Windows logo icon. :D I love Office 2007's interface...so much more streamlined.

I think office 2007 is sweeeet! Much more user friendly, once you know your way around it

Back
Top Bottom