The best present you got?

TRDCorolla said:
$500 gift card to Best Buy

WOW, thats lucky right there, I wish I could get a $500 gift card to new egg! hehe(2X74gb WD raptors, 1gb ddr2 800 here I come lol!!!)

Kage said:
I actually prefer watching my family opening their presents than me opening mine for some reason, especially if I'm the one thats got it them.

I can't really think what my best present ever has been though. Probably my Yamaha keyboard that was a mixture of birthday and christmas that I got about 4 years ago now. That started off my music making properly, since it handled alot of effects my basic keyboard couldn't, that I had at the time.

I guess my best prezzie (though I won't get the results until July) this year, will be the band, Genesis tickets for Julys concert, yet, its not time here ye to even get round to opening them to see what else I have :p

Genesis is awesome! :)

unfortunately It's only quarter to 9 here so christmas isn't here :(

My best present is probably my new comp, even though I haven't gotten it yet, I had to pick out all the parts since my parents couldn't have done it, i'm so excited. Only a few more hours till I can put it all together!!! hehe

^^ya, grandparents always have a lot of money, since they grew up in the depression, all they do is save and save, and voila!, millionaires lol!

Back
Top Bottom