DDR RAM stick combination not working

TJ6900

Solid State Member
I tried taking out the new RAM stick to see if it would solve my BSOD problem and well now the computer won't even start up now. Iv tried putting the sticks back in their original spot and all the other combinations possible and the computer won't start. The light comes on but the screen isn't working. Anyways it's really pissing me off and I really need to get back on my fricken computer!

Thanxs

Whys this in security/hacking?

Ok, are you getting any beeps from the computer, and if ya are, how many you getting? Have you checked that everything is seated properly, and all the cables are connected securely? Its possibly that ya may have knocked something, when ya were messing with the RAM.

Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention when I was posting I guess, if someone could move it please.

Well like I said I'v tried the RAM sticks in many different ways and I don't think I can mess up on installing them that many times. Im not getting any beeps though other than when there are no RAM sticks present. Instead when I have the sticks in the computer's light turns on for a few seconds, then it turns off for a few more seconds, then it comes back on and stays on but the screen doesn't have anything on it. Keep in mind that all happens after I plug in the power cable because I can't shut the computer down with the button properly.

So no beeps at all? Could possibly be a faulty power supply, have you got another one ya can try inside the computer?

whoa, bad prob u have there
i dont think pwer supply is the prob, but has this ever happened b4 when u had that ddr ram inside? How old is ur comp? Ur motherboard may not support the mhz rate that ur ddr ram runs on

Back
Top Bottom