unreal tournament

I have Unreal Tournament 2004. It's pretty fun, I usually play it when I'm bored. :p

Nice to see you back Rakedog. :)

I can't wait to buy Unreal Tournament 2007. Plus, it works with the Ageia Physics card which I may consider getting. Also 64 bit too.

Yeah, Unreal Engine 3 FTW! :D As for physics, eh whatevers. Havok is good enough unless Ageia can persuade me otherwise.

Uh, don't bother buying up hardware to play UT2007. The engine is pretty low-end (which is a good thing, lets everyone enjoy the game), and wont be very resource intensive. Unless you have a crappy computer right now, what you have now will probably run it on full settings.

The only thing I'm buying specifically because of UT2007 is a wider monitor.

ut2007 isn't low-end.. just look at the videos, look at gears of war! with a mid-range system you can run it smoothly at decent settings.. but your gonna need some nice hardware to max that game out and have it run good.

I have looked at the videos. And Unreal Engine 3 is one of the most resource friendly engines (in comparison to the next next-gen engines) out there.

It doesn't mean its bad. It's very beautiful actually. It just means the coders coded it extremely well. One of the selling points of UT2004 was that it could run on almost ANYTHING.

Unreal Engine 3 is very flexible, which is good. Of course, having high-end hardware still helps. ;)

Back
Top Bottom