24 Hour Count Down to Christmas!!!

I just gave them... godddddddd. Does everyone miss my posts or what?

No, I wanted the dimensions on the box that it comes in, not the things actual size! Lol, +1 for both of you

well its only 3 pm here so i still have some time left. i get to get some things later tonight but most of it will ome tomarrow

I just hope I'm getting money. I remember two years ago my parents gave me this retarded journal. -___- I never used it and it's still collecting dust.

Haha, I didn't think about the actual box size...good thinking...

I prefer surprise presents, as its more fun, but yeaah, can be a bit daunting sometimes, as you have to pretend you like it, when infact your thinking "hmm...whats this going to be used for?"...haha
Its the thought that counts though.

Yeah, that's sweet and all, but I was just planning our annual swim team Xbox Halo 2 LAN party (everyone's home for Christmas from boarding school and whatnot), and I thought it'd be nice if I had 2 Xboxes, then we could finally do 16 players!! (Unfortunately, the controllers for the 360 are insane - 50 bucks! I've got 8 original Xbox controllers from when people leave them at my house, too bad those don't work)

Anyway, there's a box that fits the description, but it's only like one pound...I'll have to check the closets later, lol.

freestyler105 said:
Lol, I asked for the same thing!!

Lol well I hope ya get it.

If I don't get it, im buying it myself.

My brother talked me into waiting till Xmas, but im not waiting any longer if I don't get it.

boardordi3 said:
yeah im gettin a 22" Gateway HD LCD, i cannnot wait, oh and rainbow six vegas lol

Haha nice, well hope you get that too.

well im not going to get anything computer related because i decided to make one a little to late so maybe ill get something of that sort next year

Normally I wouldnt have asked for anything computer related, but I asked for a sub for my car (so I have two 12's) and a new amp to power them, and my mom is just like forget it, ask for something else.

Lol thus me asking for the montier. If I dont get one, I will buy the other.

im gettin a 2gb memory stick pro duo for my psp, ummm i cant remember the other stuff. im sure ill get some money, and im not sure of the other presents under the tree :)

Back
Top Bottom