24 Hour Count Down to Christmas!!!

"daddy daddy daddy santa was here and he brought me a PLAYSTATION 3. EWWWW i dont want it. that fatass got it all wrong. i wanted a XBOX 360." **goes and smashes it for internet attention**

Raffaz said:
Sorry to hear that man, hope ya feeling better for xmas day :)

I'm pretty much fine now. Haven't tried eating but I'm not throwing up anymore and the fever isn't so bad either. I guess I'll be more or less in a normal condition tomorrow.

ArrizX said:
I beleive im getting the 22'' Scepture LCD Gaming Monitor. The box down stairs looks to size for that.. So who knows. But then again I never did see the tag on that box. But I get the idea of it being mine is because its stashed behind the tree.

Lol, I asked for the same thing!!

Just under five hours for me!
ura.gif
jesterbox.gif
dazzler.gif

Its 7:12PM here, so not too long :p

Our tradition is to open the presents early in the morning with the fire on, all together in a circle, opening a present at a time, youngest first. its nice that way I think.

My sisters going to get us up early anyway...I just know it :p Like 6-7 o'clock in the morning probably.

Everyone have a great time :D

Kage said:
My sisters going to get us up early anyway...I just know it :p Like 6-7 o'clock in the morning probably.

Lol, yeah, same thing happens to me, I slept in 'til past noon today in anticipation...
Anyone know the approximate dimensions of the Xbox 360 box? Haha.

You guys are all lucky, it's only 2 here on the east coast.

freestyler105 said:
Lol, yeah, same thing happens to me, I slept in 'til past noon today in anticipation...
Anyone know the approximate dimensions of the Xbox 360 box? Haha.

You guys are all lucky, it's only 2 here on the east coast.
try bein on the west coast :rolleyes:

well actually hold on lemme measure it for you...
12.5 x 7.5 x 11.5
thats in inches, just measured it :)

Back
Top Bottom