24 Hour Count Down to Christmas!!!

Raffaz said:
So is ya throwing up alcohol related, or are ya just ill with a bug or something

it's not alcohol related. My posts here would have looked like "jhey -.,- ghow aatteo duiopmh" (aka hey, how are you doing) if I'd had the amount of alcohol it takes to get a hangover like this :D

well i have about 17 hours until midnight christmas, but about 24 until we all wake up to open the gifts

Yep, just around the corner, tomorrow morning! Although, we might do ours tonight, (Xmas Eve) because we are getting up early and travelling out of town to see some relatives on Xmas morning.

Merry Christmas

mammikoura said:
it's not alcohol related. My posts here would have looked like "jhey -.,- ghow aatteo duiopmh" (aka hey, how are you doing) if I'd had the amount of alcohol it takes to get a hangover like this :D

Sorry to hear that man, hope ya feeling better for xmas day :)

ArrizX said:
I beleive im getting the 22'' Scepture LCD Gaming Monitor. The box down stairs looks to size for that.. So who knows. But then again I never did see the tag on that box. But I get the idea of it being mine is because its stashed behind the tree.
yeah im gettin a 22" Gateway HD LCD, i cannnot wait, oh and rainbow six vegas lol

i get all the presents tonight :) polish traditions :p

oooh and theres a bunch of ppl coming over, friends and family. so that=lots of presents.

Back
Top Bottom