Reliability

I've gotten a few timeouts in the last 1.5 weeks too. But, what I usually do is if I find that it's taking longer than usual I'll hit the stop button and wait a second, then try it again.

And sometimes if I'm writing a particularly long post and it's taking a while, I'll do a real quick select all and copy so I don't have to type it again when it times out. I'm using firefox and usually when I hit the back button, the reply box is all messed up and I have to go back to the forum and click on the thread again. After that I just go back to what I was doing and paste the message that I copied so I don't have to type it again.

And heck yeah, I'd chip in 20-25 bucks if you need it David.

$30 = £15 GBP

It's not that much money, really. I think David's argument was that upgrading from the old vBulletin to this one caused so many problems, what would the upgrade to 3.6 do?

joxley1990 said:
Alot of the time though, the post will not of actually been sent, the confirmation message would of been sent though, because the server is accessed quicker than the database. So even though you get that message, your post will not actually appear.
I was only saying how I found it myself, it appears that different members get different results, I don't know why this should be, a techie amongst you will be able to explain I guess, all I know is that almost without fail, it gets there, even when it's time up, but I always go back & press "send" again, just in case.

UK31337 said:
$30 = £15 GBP

It's not that much money, really. I think David's argument was that upgrading from the old vBulletin to this one caused so many problems, what would the upgrade to 3.6 do?

It wouldn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom