Building ultimate custom PC, need help with the list.

:eek: I suggested that CPU cooler...

I have the same type of model for my AMD 64 system. Amazing cooling. Looks a beast too, which makes your PC look even more powerful :D

if i were spending that much money on a computer id never get a dell monitor, nothing against dell monitors (they're some of the best now thanks to saturation) but viewsonics and nec monitors would own. would you consider getting dual monitors, if so id get the samsung 2000:1 monitor its the best for gaming in my opinion.

also the cd/dvd rom, id get either the plextor 716 (slot loading own all) or any of the newer 20X drives.

the case id swap for an Antec 900 series case. just look at the thing and you'll know why.

and id get a pc power&cooling powersupply.

eapro said:
does the Geforce 8800GTX support DX9 (current stuff)?

i didn't see this answered, if it was well... im blind :)

but yes, it owns DX9

and as a final suggestion, have you thought about zalman cpu fans?
take a look at this CNPS9500: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835118223 I've used it in a build before, and it is a deffinate must if you want to do over clocking. (i'd jsut recomend using arctic silver over teh compound that comes with it.)

Order placed for all items! I will upload pix when they arrive and during built :) Can't wait....:p

Back
Top Bottom