Rep Bars

Nah. There's an limit to the number of letters you can put. Becides, the moderators already get custom avatars.

yeah there is a limit, but if "wheres the custom avatars" fits then they would have enough space there even after the moderator. But yeah, they do have custom avatars, though I think it wouldn't harm anyone if they got custom titles too.

mammikoura said:
yeah there is a limit, but if "wheres the custom avatars" fits then they would have enough space there even after the moderator. But yeah, they do have custom avatars, though I think it wouldn't harm anyone if they got custom titles too.
It's not a question of whether it fits, is it though?, please have a look at posts 88. 89 & 90, that should make it clear to you.
Thanks.

Brookfield said:
It's not a question of whether it fits, is it though?, please have a look at posts 88. 89 & 90, that should make it clear to you.
Thanks.

I don't see how posts 88, 89 & 90 are related. Since at least on my browser they are about you and david talking about the banning of parismouton.

But I think you are talking about the thing that people can see who is mod and who is not?
Well there is always the custom avatar. And as I said if mods would get custom titles they should keep the moderator (or mod) in it, so everyone could tell that they are a mod.

Now a custom avatar + saying moderator in the title should make people understand who the moderators are, correct?

mammikoura said:
I don't see how posts 88, 89 & 90 are related. Since at least on my browser they are about you and david talking about the banning of parismouton.
Mmmm. yeah, I can see that those three don't pinpoint what I meant, there's so many posts on that aspect aren't there, perhaps 104 is the nearest I can pick, anyway mate, perhaps I, & others have flogged the whole subject of custom titles to death, anyway, I don't what you & I think, is going to affect the issue, do you?...soooo a truce, OK?, I hope you & yours have a great Christmas, hope the turkey fits in the oven!!
noel.gif
bell.gif
bell.gif
bell.gif

Brookfield said:
I hope you have a great Christmas, hope the turkey fits in the oven!!

ham for me. :)
And thanks, though my Christmas hasn't really started like I had hoped. I'm sick right now, threw up about 7 or 8 times this morning.

mammikoura said:
ham for me. :)
And thanks, though my Christmas hasn't really started like I had hoped. I'm sick right now, threw up about 7 or 8 times this morning.
Oh nooo! is it a bug, or did drink
beer.gif
redeyes.gif
play a part??

Brookfield said:
Oh nooo! is it a bug, or did drink
beer.gif
redeyes.gif
play a part??

no, beer didn't have a part in this. Only had like 2 last evening, so now way it would cause a hangover. And I've never had a hangover that would make me throw up this much.

mammikoura said:
no, beer didn't have a part in this. Only had like 2 last evening, so now way it would cause a hangover. And I've never had a hangover that would make me throw up this much.
Keep in the warm & get a medic in, failing that, if you can get to a drug store, they will soon knock you up something, describe all the syptoms, good luck!, speak to you after Christmas.

Brookfield said:
Keep in the warm & get a medic in, failing that, if you can get to a drug store, they will soon knock you up something, describe all the syptoms, good luck!, speak to you after Christmas.

nah, I ain't going to see a doctor unless I've lost a limb or something. I'm feeling a lot better already, I guess I'll be pretty fine tomorrow once I get a lot of sleep.

Back
Top Bottom