what should i get for christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, if you don't need anything the why don't you just tell them that you don't need anything special. You will end up with some clothes, money and maybe some other stuff (most likely something that you won't ever use :D). But I didn't ask for anything because I don't need anything and I don't want my mom spending money on stuff I really don't need.

I asked quite expensive things when I was a small kid, and I usually got them. Last Christmas I asked for a few pairs of black socks since I needed them :D (ended up getting 8 pairs :D). This Christmas I didn't ask for anything.

But money is always good, you can spend it on what you like when you like to.

Yeah I'm like you Mammikoura. I used to ask for pretty expensive stuff and get it, but I didn't want mum spending much money this year so I told her I didn't care and she didn't have to get me anything, but she bought a video iPod anyway. It'll be cool as though.

Yeah, I just ask for money. It's a lot easier. Then I can save it up or spend it on whatever I want. Saves them the hassle of deciding what to buy and going to buy it and it saves me the hassle of dealing with stupid gifts.

I would say get a gift card to that electronic store as well ^^

There is plenty of time to think about what you want for Christmas..

Get out and enjoy the summer and fall seasons, then when Christmas rolls around, you'll know by then what you want...a shopping spree to that electronic store. ;)

Thread is a bit old..

a mod reviving a thread over 7 months old :O lol
get one of the re styled psp's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom