Merry Christmas

Kage said:
I'll hopefully get the christmas spirit after finishing work on Sunday at 4pm...heres hoping :D
You could be flying on Sunday, according to the latest forecast this morning, Saturday, the fog will be almost gone!, ring them first of course, happy holiday friend!
dazzler.gif
dance.gif

Bahawolf said:
2 days left.. and no shopping done yet.
I'll do my shopping tomorrow.. thats what I love to do. ;-)

Man, have fun with the crowds lol!

ha ha merry Christmas everyone!!! yes it is the 25th and i am up at 5AM! :D surprisingly enough i actually slept like 5-ish hours! usually on Christmas eve/morning i can't sleep at all. I think the main reason is because i am not over excited about what i am getting because i don't even think it is here yet :( as much as i wish it was, i don't think it is. none the less, my Christmas eve was great and i am hoping i will find much good stuff at the tree this morning. :D merry Christmas too all!! and to all a good morning^_^

MooseMan said:
ha ha merry Christmas everyone!!! yes it is the 25th and i am up at 5AM! :D surprisingly enough i actually slept like 5-ish hours! usually on Christmas eve/morning i can't sleep at all. I think the main reason is because i am not over excited about what i am getting because i don't even think it is here yet :( as much as i wish it was, i don't think it is. none the less, my Christmas eve was great and i am hoping i will find much good stuff at the tree this morning. :D merry Christmas too all!! and to all a good morning^_^
At your age of 16, I remember I had my presents handed to me at lunch time, mainly because there was no room for a tree, I was born in a terraced house built in the mid 1880's, when the American west was being settled, I'm talking about 1947, when I too was 16, presents were more humble, usually a tie, handkerchiefs, things like that, children then were considered almost grown up....I was in the R.A.F., two years later.

I envy today's youngsters, probably having hundreds & more spent on them, but good luck I say!
santa.gif

Brookfield said:
At your age of 16, I remember I had my presents handed to me at lunch time, mainly because there was no room for a tree, I was born in a terraced house built in the mid 1880's, when the American west was being settled, I'm talking about 1947, when I too was 16, presents were more humble, usually a tie, handkerchiefs, things like that, children then were considered almost grown up....I was in the R.A.F., two years later.

I envy today's youngsters, probably having hundreds & more spent on them, but good luck I say!
santa.gif

Meh, alot of kids now-a-days don't know the true meaning of christmas. Christmas is just presents to them. Alot of parents support this as well, spending hundreds and hundreds. Spoilt, more money than sence. I am not a religious guy myself, but I know that I could easily survive Christmas without presents, they don't mean anything to me! Yeah yeah, they are nice to have, of course, but it's not what I look forward to at Christmas.

joxley1990 said:
Meh, alot of kids now-a-days don't know the true meaning of christmas. Christmas is just presents to them. Alot of parents support this as well, spending hundreds and hundreds. Spoilt, more money than sence. I am not a religious guy myself, but I know that I could easily survive Christmas without presents, they don't mean anything to me! Yeah yeah, they are nice to have, of course, but it's not what I look forward to at Christmas.
Well said, I hope the Americans don't mind, but the parents over there that can afford it, spend far too much on their offspring I think, thousands of $$$'s for some, I'm sure that most are sensible, & it won't affect them later on in life, but there'll be just one or two that will turn out to be a greedy, nasty adult, not CF members, I'm sure!....ah oops, better stop posting, there's one, perhaps two who might make my posts disappear to the spam archive again, even today!

Back
Top Bottom