Reliability

David Lindon

Golden Master
So has the reliability gone up since I found the exploits on the Free forum page about 1.5 weeks ago?

I would say so yes, although, I was trying to post in the server admin section yesterday, and no matter what I did, I always got a timeout.. overall yes from me though..

Yes. Today I got maybe 2 or 3 timeouts, but other than that it has been working nicely for the past 1.5 weeks.

Ya, I can get into cf all the time now, and have only gotten one post error, but it could have been my fault because I was downloading something and my internet was slow

Mmmm, some improvement, but as the others say, I still get one or two fatal errors each day, I wonder, do the guys know that when you get this, don't say :( X%^@ :mad: >/! to yourself & give up, press the return button & try again, you'll get "This is a duplicate of one just sent" then you'll be taken to view your post, most will know this, but a good tip for those that are not aware of it.

Alot of the time though, the post will not of actually been sent, the confirmation message would of been sent though, because the server is accessed quicker than the database. So even though you get that message, your post will not actually appear.

Hmm, well I got a timeout error yesterday, The thing that I found strange though was that the timeout for the script was 10 seconds, I'm sure it used to be 20?

Anyway, uptime does seem a little better.

Back
Top Bottom