Navy.... what do you thimk?!

jibber

In Runtime
Hi all,
Im looking at going to the Navy (Australia) as an eletronic tech. because at the moment my life sucks and i am going nowhere in my current job in sales. I will be earning double the amount of $$ i am now along with learning a whole heap off new skills.

What do you think?? :confused:

Are you sure the Navy is what you want to do?

If you want to just make more money and get a better job, you should just go to a school for electronic tech. You shouldn't just go to the Navy to learn a trade like that.

Yuo just have to remember that even though itounds like a safe job, you could be sent to the field taking care of computers, not always in a safe area...

But if you like your country, you should be able to fight for it :)

I say go navy, it's a great choice and a great way to get civilian jobs in the future too.

I want to join the navy as well, except for the US, in the same field probably, my Grandpa, Dad, and Sister have all either served or are serving.

to be honest. Do it if you really want to do it, not because you earn more money. In the end, money isn't that important. I know that I'm going to try to get a job that I will love, no matter how much money I get. Since most people are working for about 35-40 years. I don't know, maybe 330 days a year? And like 8h/day. Now thats a lot of working, and I sure as hell would like to spend that doing something I like instead of just doing it for the money.

well its something i enjoy and love to do, but the money is also a bonus, and the fact that i don't have to pay much at all for the food and accommodation!! so my plan is to get out of the navy and buy a nice house and all that type of stuff!

Back
Top Bottom