what are you currently listening to suggestion ?

muz

Golden Master
i have a thought , instead of the what are you currently listening to thread lets have something on the info bar of each member, under title that says what they are listening to , kind of like msn ,Obviously this will only work if they are online i doubt that this will happen as it would be realy hard but still just a nother suggestion,

PS only suggested this cos i have got bored with reading what are you currently listening to thread

practically impossible.

it only works on MSN because it's IRC based, and uses a script that lokos at what you are listening to and send it to he server.

for this to work, everyone would have to have a script that ran on their PC, took the information from the music player and submitted that to the forum...

root said:
practically impossible.

it only works on MSN because it's IRC based, and uses a script that lokos at what you are listening to and send it to he server.

for this to work, everyone would have to have a script that ran on their PC, took the information from the music player and submitted that to the forum...

Oh...

I always thought because the .net framework needed to run msn and windows messenger was embedded into windows. Because msn only knows what song you're play when you play it through WMP.

I just assumed it all kinda ran together...

ArrizX said:
Oh...

I always thought because the .net framework needed to run msn and windows messenger was embedded into windows. Because msn only knows what song you're play when you play it through WMP.

I just assumed it all kinda ran together...

I bet there are plugins to get it working with other players.
But yeah, it's pretty hard to get it working so that it would display the song in here. Not worth trying to do IMO.

Back
Top Bottom