Holy embarassing!!

that happened to my mom, but it was our friends car (thankfully) she got in, put the keys in and said... this isnt my car!!! wen she saw a dif phone

haha smooth, you must have been like "idiot!" shaking your head. lol

Merry x-mas

Ha, good one. I've done that before only once with my Corolla. However, I manage to determine that it wasn't mine much earlier than you. I approached it but for some reason, it didn't activate the alarm system. So I press it again, no lights and beep came on. So I hit the panic button just to get it going and the noise was behind me, lol.

Tommy Boy said:
Okay, so I was at Walmart today, getting a few things and when I was done I checked out and went to the parking lot to get in my car. Well, I drive a 97 Lumina LS maroon colored, and there are a few that look exactly like it that I've seen. There are millions of them in this country.

Anyway....this one just happened to be parked a few spots down from where I was parked. It was raining and windy out today so I had my head down using my hat to shield my glasses from the rain and walking kinda fast. I glanced up and saw the car and went over and tried to put my keys in.... No dice. I'm like WTF??. So I went over to the passenger side and tried that..nothing. So now I'm getting these thoughts that I'm going to have to call a locksmith to open my car, then I won't be able to lock it until I replace my locks, all this trouble and money....So then I went to go back to the drivers side to try it again and I looked in the car window and saw a different color interior than mine and I'm like "This ain't my car!".....

Embarassing......yes.....relieved.......yes
I'm just glad noone saw me, especially the owner of the car! I guess I have to put more stickers on it.....lol

Merry Christmas CF :cool:

Someone left their car unlocked, i got in, wondered why the keys wouldn't work in the ignition.

haha

i got a story too

we have a beige toyota corolla. one time we were going back to the car, and i was thinking about something else, and there was another beige toyota corolla parked beside ours. the guy was sitting inside it. i actually went in it lmao and hes like wtf are you doing in my car lmao. true story

Tommy Boy said:
Oh man.....I didn't think of that!! I am lucky it didn't!
This happened to me the other week in a supermarket car park too, I drive a silver Audi Avant, hundreds of cars, & I'd forgotten exactly where I'd parked, walked along a row, saw it. as I thought, did as I always do, pressed the remote when I was about four cars away, tired, trolley laden down, sighed, went to open the trunk, still locked, tried the key again, so I put the key in the door to try it manually, then like you, I started to panic, looked at the number plate, & spent the next five minutes looking, it was four rows away!!

Back
Top Bottom