what should i get for christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i have no freaking clue of what i should get for christmas. my parents asked me but i just have no idea this christmas. last christmas i got an ipod...but that was pretty much all i wanted but now i have no freaking idea!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
we might be going to lake charles on tuesday, the day after christmas. goin to the mall, and maybe bestbuy...i might get something there...

oh, and theres this one pretty big electronics store that i have no idea what the name it was...carrs, or canns or something...

Ask for gift cards, then you can buy something now, or buy something later when you see something you want.

i'm going freaking crazy...
i would like to get a ipod a/v cable for my ipod, which are $2 on the internet, but $20 at the stores...errr

Get a JL 12w1v2 and give it to me?

Seriously though, get a new video card or another gig of ram.

Well, I couldn't think of anything either, but I ended up asking for a 360, though I doubt I'll get it. On a more realistic note, I asked for one of these U3 thumbdrives. It's like $40 for a 2 gig one from Radioshack. Mwahaha, I can't wait to play Halo on the school networks!

http://www.u3.com/

I played GW at my school with my 4gb one, LOL

Fun stuff....

When I take Photoshop/Indesign im going to take Unreal 2K4 :D

Nice...the new computers used for CAD at our school have Core2Duo's (not sure which, but the stickers are on them), 2 gigs of RAM, and some type of graphics card.

Our school has mad beat security on it though, I finally figured out how to kill DeepFreeze. One of my friends was messing around with HijackThis, and now he can't use the internet on his account, haha.

I'm just waiting for the days after Christmas. :p I can save and get great stuff. Now I need to find a way to cut all those damn lines. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom