Rep Bars

muz379 said:
ok it was a good thought tho i mean it would make you stand out more than just a custom title
As we keep saying, it isn't going to happen, by the look of one of his posts, David is not happy about members keep bringing the subject up, not you though, I think this is your first time.

Brookfield said:
As we keep saying, it isn't going to happen, by the look of one of his posts, David is not happy about members keep bringing the subject up, not you though, I think this is your first time.
yes it is my first time of bringing this subject up but i am only suggesting people deemed suitable enough for a custum title should be given the privilege of a custum avatar , anyways i am gonna stop going on about it now as i have seen some threads asking for custum avatars and they are closed.
anyways have a nice christmas all at CF

Google Guru said:
Yep, at least it makes it easy to determine who's a moderator from gurus.
Yep, Mods show "Moderator" and Guru's, [you're not going to believe this,] show Guru, yes, I know it hard to believe, but it's true!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that, I know what you mean of course.....it must be the Christmas spirit!, [no, not that sort!

What about if some moderators get custom titles and some gurus do and a newbie comes along and wonders who's who? :p Gotta think up a better scenario here...

Google Guru said:
What about if some moderators get custom titles and some gurus do and a newbie comes along and wonders who's who? :p Gotta think up a better scenario here...
Aw, diddums, 'spect Uncle UK31337 will soon put him straight!

i dont actually thiink a noob is gonna care, all they is gonna care about is hiding the noobishness

no but all jokiing aside when i was a newbie a few months back i was more interested in getting my problem fixed than i was about who was helping and what they where

Google Guru said:
I think Moderators should keep the title 'Moderator' so it enforces the authority otherwise it would get confusing

David Lindon said:
I think Moderators should keep the title 'Moderator' so it enforces the authority otherwise it would get confusing

yeah. Though you could make it so that they have to have the "moderator" in their title. So that it would be like "moderator, blaablaablaa"

Back
Top Bottom