PS3's at Walmart?

Yeah. Every saturday morning theres a farmer's market near my area and my mom goes there to buy our weekly veggies and fruits. :D So fresh and yummy. :)

Haha, yeah my parents usually buy generic items like the Kirkland Signature stuff from Costco, unless an actual brand name product is worth the money.

Jon F said:
Wal-Mart is just plain BS. We have one over at Oxnard, and let me tell you it's a hell hole full of kids running around screaming.

I rather shop at Target, even if it means spending a few more bucks. At least I have somehwere to shop without getting a headache.
Yeah, Wal-Mart is crazy... :eek:

Yeah, you know that one story where during the PS3 launch, someone managed to get themselves faceplanted into a flagpole? Yeah, well that whole idea of 'first ten people sitting in chairs gets a PS3' idea was courtesy of a dumb Walmart manager. So apparently as the 19 year-old was running, some guy pushed him to the side and he went face first into a steel flagpole. I think he dislocated his jaw. The funny thing was that the guy who pushed him immediately called his lawyer after he bought his PS3. :p

Even funnier is the statement that Walmart came up with after the incident. I forgot the exact words, but it was basically complete bullshit. Something along the lines of "we care about our customers, blah blah blah..." I laughed so hard when I read that, because anyone in their right mind knows that as long as the money is coming in (ka-ching!) Walmart could care less about anyone.

Back
Top Bottom