Holy embarassing!!

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Okay, so I was at Walmart today, getting a few things and when I was done I checked out and went to the parking lot to get in my car. Well, I drive a 97 Lumina LS maroon colored, and there are a few that look exactly like it that I've seen. There are millions of them in this country.

Anyway....this one just happened to be parked a few spots down from where I was parked. It was raining and windy out today so I had my head down using my hat to shield my glasses from the rain and walking kinda fast. I glanced up and saw the car and went over and tried to put my keys in.... No dice. I'm like WTF??. So I went over to the passenger side and tried that..nothing. So now I'm getting these thoughts that I'm going to have to call a locksmith to open my car, then I won't be able to lock it until I replace my locks, all this trouble and money....So then I went to go back to the drivers side to try it again and I looked in the car window and saw a different color interior than mine and I'm like "This ain't my car!".....

Embarassing......yes.....relieved.......yes
I'm just glad noone saw me, especially the owner of the car! I guess I have to put more stickers on it.....lol

Merry Christmas CF :cool:

Haha, your lucky it didn't have an alarm on it :p

Merry Christmas to you too :D

Haha, even though, you could have just said to the police or passers by hearing it going off,

"oh yeah...my cars over there.... "*as you walk off*...

They couldn't exactly arrest you, because you have a car. Not your fault you didn't see the interior... haha :p

Ya that would stink if it had an alarm, I was think you weregoing to say something like the person was sitting in there when you looked in, then they would be thinking oh my god he's trying to get in and kidnap me! then drive away, when your standing there thinking oh my god they probably thought I was trying to kidnap them! *embarassed* lol

it's a good thing you noticed , other wise someone would of had played soccer with your head.... j/k

Muhahahaha..

~mr mixx~ said:
it's a good thing you noticed , other wise someone would of had played soccer with your head.... j/k

Muhahahaha..
Yeah, that definitly would have sucked....lol

Haha, my friend drives an early 90's tan colored Honda. We were at this FootBall game and I wanted to go check out his sub system. So he gave me his keys and told me where he parked. And I told him "With my luck there will be two of the same car out there".

Sure enough, I tried opening the wrong car.

Haha sure is embarassing huh. Only difference between you and I is that no one saw you, people saw me, LOL

Been there and done that with my G35. I got caught though, but somehow ended up in a good conversation about the cars.

Back
Top Bottom