Rep Bars

Brookfield said:
I "belittled" him as you call it, because he should know as a a mod that PM's are just that, private, & he shouldn't have divulged the content on the forum, note that he hasn't come back to me on that, hmmm, funny.

its called working. i was at work from 8AM to 8PM today.. monday i did 8-5, tuesday 8-6, wednesday 8-8, today 8-8, tomorrow 8am - 9pm, saturday 10-7, sunday 9-5 (sat and sun are at my second job.. xmas day im at my third job)

im sorry, but when im doing AOG's so that people can fly away on their holidays, i cant post on a computer forum. i had to do 4 selector panels, and 2 nav controllers today, all AOG, all with the aircraft sitting there waiting for them, so i apologise for not responding to you earlier.

(also work has blocked this site from their network.....)

anyway, onto the PM's, i honestly dont give a toss what you say maurice. you sent an offensive PM to me, just thought id share it, as you were saying other such things to members too..

also, please dont go on about the 'rules' and all that, especially when you STILL continue to break the double post rule (yet another one of which i will be removing after i post this). i dont like hypocrites, and by saying that im breaking the rules, while willingly, and knowingly breaking yourself is hypocritical.

say whatever you like to this maurice, i honestly dont care.

mark thorpe said:
its called working. i was at work from 8AM to 8PM today.. monday i did 8-5, tuesday 8-6, wednesday 8-8, today 8-8, tomorrow 8am - 9pm, saturday 10-7, sunday 9-5 (sat and sun are at my second job.. xmas day im at my third job) I'm sorry, but when I'm doing AOG's so that people can fly away on their holidays, I can,t post on a computer forum. I had to do 4 selector panels, and 2 nav controllers today, all AOG, all with the aircraft sitting there waiting for them, so I apologise for not responding to you earlier, anyway, on to the PM's, I honestly dont give a toss what you say maurice. you sent an offensive PM to me, just thought id share it, as you were saying other such things to members too.. also, please dont go on about the 'rules' and all that, especially when you STILL continue to break the double post rule (yet another one of which i will be removing after i post this). i dont like hypocrites, and by saying that im breaking the rules, while willingly, and knowingly breaking yourself is hypocritical, say whatever you like to this maurice, i honestly dont care.
I'm going to say this though, whether you like it or not, I sincerely apologise, god, what hours!!, is it due to others on the sick?
Note that David agreed with me that ownage should have time off for the digusting post that he made, I don't expect you'll agree, but I'll PM you with the details if you like, a hint, six expletives in his three lines, for your eyes only, so no member need ask!

Brookfield said:
You act like a child, that's what one would chant to another in the playground, well, not so silly, see my answer to ownage's last post, [a] If he did put it there himself, he shouldn't have been able to, & he committed an offence that way, & If he joked & somebody else put it there, whoever did, they committed an offence, & Ill warn you again, your continual snipes at me could by deemed harassment, & would justify me giving you a short ban, er, don't act like a child again & dare me to, or you may be spending Christmas offline, there is a rule that covers this.

And why not? Ownage was given a custom title. You seriously need to chill out. The title isn't against the rules or anything. :rolleyes:

EDIT>>> And how the hell was that post disgusting? Wow...you really need a chill pill. :rolleyes:

Brookfield said:
No, he did do it himself, David confirmed this.

WOW! Someone needs to pay attention. David gave several of us, Ownage included, the ability to change their custom title. It's in the UserCP. So Ownage changed it to "Wheres the custom avatar?" as a little joke to an old issue going on here. Yes, he did do it himself, because David let him. Now if you'll calm down, because you're just making it a bigger issue than it really is.

EDIT>>> See, I use the edit button! You should try it too! :) Anyways, if you'll look at my title, it says "CF Addicts Anonymous" because I put that there.

Brookfield, what disgusting post did i make? I don't see any post made by me that would be disgusting.

alvino said:
WOW! Someone needs to pay attention. David gave several of us, Ownage included, the ability to change their custom title. It's in the UserCP. So Ownage changed it to "Wheres the custom avatar?" as a little joke to an old issue going on here. Yes, he did do it himself, because David let him. Now if you'll calm down, because you're just making it a bigger issue than it really is, anyways, if you'll look at my title, it says "CF Addicts Anonymous" because I put that there.
Al, it's you who wants to calm down, your custom title is fine, as to ownage's, I contacted David & we agreed that he had broken the trust in him that Admin had put in him to insert an acceptable title & we, together, agreed he should have a week off, so if you're criticising me, you're criticising David too,not a good idea, I would have thought, relax, & have a good Christmas, forget CF over the festive period, yay!
ura.gif
partytime.gif
santa2.gif

Has ownage been banned like? It doesnt say so under his name. I cant find any disgusting post either.

ownage said:
Brookfield, what disgusting post did i make? I don't see any post made by me that would be disgusting.
My abject apologies, forgive me, my mistake, you're safe, it's parismouton, he's banned for a week, wish I could show the filth here, but probably I'd be banned if I did!, once again, sorry :( , I know you wouldn't post that sort of stuff, have a happy Christmas
noel.gif

Hey i know why dosent David give people who have a custom title a custom avatar as well ,

Back
Top Bottom