Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I don't feel the christmas spirit yet though :( Its just seems like its building up to a normal day.

IRT#21
Yes, I'm the same. I haven't really got in the mood this year.

Still, I finished work today, so hopefully I'll be being very jolly and tinsely by the weekend. The fact that my boss is Scrooge's evil brother maybe hasn't helped. :)

Hmm...I guess it doesn't help I'm working this Saturday and Sunday either...

EDIT:

Great...now my sisters ill from food poisoning from that McDonalds she had last night... great!
And the fact that we'll probably all get colds soon is another bad sign, as my other sister has a VERY low immune system, and catches all the colds in the world, leaving us to suffer with them afterwards...

TRDCorolla said:
I just wish it would snow here, darn it. Just isn't the same without that. Christmas shopping are all done for me. I can relax now. Yeah, it is defintely getting colder now. I woke up to 42 degree temp. Ehh, it's not that bad compared to other places. Today's high is suppose to be in the 70's, lol. Warmest December ever...

I wish it would snow here for one christmas!!!! Just yesterday it was 40c+, and it's now 7am, and still bloody 30c!! lol, I think we deserve a white christmas :p

Matt

Three days early here, but what the hell!!!
cheers.gif
gift.gif
party3.gif
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom