Buying a car

Yeah--as long as the payment isn't over $800 a month. Of course, the lower the better. Something bad just happened to me. I brought home some industrial strength toilet bowl cleaner. It's like acid. I didn't know there was a leak in the bottle and it seeped through the bag and all the way up to my room. Now the acid is eating through the carpet!!!! Now, I have to pay to get new carpet and have it installed. What a pain. I have no idea how much this is going to cost, but hope it's not in the thousands. That will set me back a little on getting a new car.

TRDCorolla said:
Yeah--as long as the payment isn't over $800 a month. Of course, the lower the better. Something bad just happened to me. I brought home some industrial strength toilet bowl cleaner. It's like acid. I didn't know there was a leak in the bottle and it seeped through the bag and all the way up to my room. Now the acid is eating through the carpet!!!! Now, I have to pay to get new carpet and have it installed. What a pain. I have no idea how much this is going to cost, but hope it's not in the thousands. That will set me back a little on getting a new car.
Ouch, that's pretty unlucky. Was it a big spill or just a trail of acid leading up the stairs?

Anyways, about the car, I hear the Toyota Corollas are good. They even come in a sportier design with the CorollaS.

That's the one I have, the Corolla S. As for the carpet stain, it's a trail of acid. Now that it has settled for awhile, the carpet that are effected are completely dissolved. That is bad. Looks like the carpet has to be replaced. I'm going to use the Corolla as a trade in. I still owe money on it.

Mattyl110792 said:
I tell ya, it would be cool to be seen driving around in a DeLorean ;)

www.delorean.com

Can't wait until i find an opportunity to get one (bit hard in Aus, only 6 listed owners)

Matt
Heck yeah!

Over here in the States, there is a company that builds them brand new. Using NOS parts. They even pump up the motor a bit, because we all know that the motor was the weak point in a Delorean. It's a better car than when it was brand new.

Anyone got 25 grand they wanna lend me?

I would give you a suggestion, but I'm into cheap, fast cars. I don't know much about the expensive luxurious ones. I'm sure you know the phrase:
"Cheap, fast, and reliable. Pick 2."

Dont do it, its over rated unless you're gona mod it. Seriosuly for a 30k car it has no go, its only 204 hp, which really is nothing especially for 30k. Overall its amazing car, looks great, but hp it sucks. Get a used g35 coupe man, about 26k with navi, leather, 19inch sport rims, and 280hp defintly worth it imo.

Lol, a lot of people at work today told me to just pay off my Corolla and save money. Most of them agree the IS250 or the 350 is way too much for what it's worth. Plus, a majority of you on here say the same too so the Lexus is out of the question. As good as it looks, it's not worth the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom